Blog for budding Sheikhspeares entering National Novel Writing Month 2006

October 31, 2006

Mixed nuts

I think I might be nuts. My boss thinks I'm nuts (I can't believe I even told her). My colleagues think I'm nuts. I can't even pluck up the courage to tell my boyf yet because it will confirm to him I'm nuts.

Even writing an email can be agony for me cos I go back and edit time and time and time and again for everything I write. Having said that, I wrote my 10,000 word dissertation in 72 hrs straight but even with that methodology that's 15 days on the bounce with no sleep....no chance!

If all else fails I'll quit my job and be a "novellist" for a month, but I'm determined I'm going to do it.

Echoing Snow White - good luck everyone! I'm so excited for us all!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger snow white said...

You told your boss? Am I going to get the blame for this?? !!!

31 October, 2006 23:56

 

Post a Comment

<< Home