Blog for budding Sheikhspeares entering National Novel Writing Month 2006

July 21, 2008

NaNoWriMo Revivication

Time to dust the cobwebs off this long forgotten blog, as I finally - yes, years have passed - get round to finishing my 2006 novel, and we start preparing for NaNoWriMo 2008.

Anyone who would like to do the contest this year do drop a comment below and we can add you to the team here (assuming you put an email below or have one on your profile).

Did anyone get their 2006 effort published yet? I've kept my eyes peeled for the Booker and Pulitzer lists, but I have to say nothing springs to recognition so far. And last year's Nobel winner, Doris Lessing, wasn't a member here so far as I know.

So let's all try and do even better this year, as we come into the tenth anniversary of NaNoWriMo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home