Blog for budding Sheikhspeares entering National Novel Writing Month 2006

November 01, 2006

Halloween apples

It's still All Hallow's Eve here in the great white north and my two sugar babies are sitting on the living room floor with their fab stash of candy. Kids got their first 'real' Halloween outside the Middle East, complete with winter jackets under their costumes. [Oui, there is snow on the ground.]

No weird stuff - like shawarma gift certificates - this year. Just some expired salt & vinegar crisps from an old lady and some fortune cookies from the Chinese couple down the block. Otherwise, I now have access to this tempting hoard of sugar (choccies, gummies, rockets, tootsie rolls, lollies etc) when I'm feeling weak due to NaNoWriMo.

Either that, or I'll overdose on said sweets and you'll find me drooling and rocking in the corner with the laptop overturned on the carpet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home